DIYAPASON-L Digest #151D - Monday, September 25, 2000
 
Re: MTS organ Project
  by <Ed_Stauff@avid.com>
Re: [Residence Organs]  Re: MTS organ Project
  by "Mac Hayes" <mach37@ptw.com>
Re: [Residence Organs]  Re: MTS organ Project
  by "Bob Loesch" <rrloesch@jps.net>
Re: [Residence Organs]  Re: MTS organ Project
  by "Jon" <sparky@chesco.com>
Re: [Residence Organs]  Re: MTS organ Project
  by "paul" <paulkruger@flashcom.net>
 

(back) Subject: Re: MTS organ Project From: <Ed_Stauff@avid.com> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 09:34:14 -0400       Chris Malocheski wrote: >... >List II: future expansion plans... >... >MTS Organ Stoplist (revised 9-10-2000) Projected Expansion >... >Pedal: >... >Pyramidon 16' (to be built) >...   Why on earth would you want a Pyramidon? I ask purely out of curiosity; please don't interpret my question as a condemnation.   -- Ed   #=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D#=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D#=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D# | Ed Stauff, principal software eng. | I don't speak | "Specialization | | Avid Technology, Tewksbury MA, USA | for Avid, nor | is for insects." | | "ed_stauff#@#avid.com" (remove #'s) | vice versa. | -- Lazarus Long | #=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D#=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D#=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D#      
(back) Subject: Re: [Residence Organs] Re: MTS organ Project From: "Mac Hayes" <mach37@ptw.com> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:21:14 -0700   Ed_Stauff@avid.com wrote: > Chris Malocheski wrote: > >... > >Pyramidon 16' (to be built)   > Why on earth would you want a Pyramidon? ...     Fits under a low ceiling very well? http://www.mewsic.com/stops/p/Pyramidon.html   Mac Hayes  
(back) Subject: Re: [Residence Organs] Re: MTS organ Project From: "Bob Loesch" <rrloesch@jps.net> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 14:32:22 -0700   At 14:21 09/25/2000 -0700, Mac Hayes wrote: >Ed_Stauff@avid.com wrote: >> Why on earth would you want a Pyramidon? ... > > >Fits under a low ceiling very well? >http://www.mewsic.com/stops/p/Pyramidon.html     Hi, Mac and List. I visited the link, and the definition is interesting, but does anyone have pictures of diagrams of this stop? I'd love to be able to see how they can get 16' pitch from a pipe 2.5' long.     Regards, Bob, in beautiful Lake County, California, USA NAWCC 140818 http://www.jps.net/rrloesch alternate mailto:cuckoobob@eudoramail.com    
(back) Subject: Re: [Residence Organs] Re: MTS organ Project From: "Jon" <sparky@chesco.com> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 18:02:17 -0400   I second that interest and still don't understand why this pipe would be a choice over a more common stop.   jon     >At 14:21 09/25/2000 -0700, Mac Hayes wrote: >>Ed_Stauff@avid.com wrote: >>> Why on earth would you want a Pyramidon? ... >> >> >>Fits under a low ceiling very well? >>http://www.mewsic.com/stops/p/Pyramidon.html > > >Hi, Mac and List. I visited the link, and the definition is interesting, >but does anyone have pictures of diagrams of this stop? I'd love to be >able to see how they can get 16' pitch from a pipe 2.5' long. > > >Regards, >Bob, in beautiful Lake County, California, USA >NAWCC 140818 >http://www.jps.net/rrloesch >alternate mailto:cuckoobob@eudoramail.com > > >DIYAPASON-L: a Discussion list for owners and builders of their own >Residence Pipe Organs. >HOMEPAGE : http://www.diyapason.pipechat.org >List: mailto:DIYAPASON-L@pipechat.org >Administration: mailto:owner-DIYAPASON@pipechat.org        
(back) Subject: Re: [Residence Organs] Re: MTS organ Project From: "paul" <paulkruger@flashcom.net> Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 19:40:11 -0700   make me smart what is a pyramidon Paul Kruger ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mac Hayes" <mach37@ptw.com> To: "Residence Organ List" <DIYAPASON-L@pipechat.org> Sent: Monday, September 25, 2000 2:21 PM Subject: Re: [Residence Organs] Re: MTS organ Project     > Ed_Stauff@avid.com wrote: > > Chris Malocheski wrote: > > >... > > >Pyramidon 16' (to be built) > > > Why on earth would you want a Pyramidon? ... > > > Fits under a low ceiling very well? > http://www.mewsic.com/stops/p/Pyramidon.html > > Mac Hayes > > DIYAPASON-L: a Discussion list for owners and builders of their own > Residence Pipe Organs. > HOMEPAGE : http://www.diyapason.pipechat.org > List: mailto:DIYAPASON-L@pipechat.org > Administration: mailto:owner-DIYAPASON@pipechat.org > >